This Dish is very famous in Kerala. I love this dish and it is very nutritious food as many vegetables are mixed in it. It goes well with Hot Rice (or) with Roti /Chapathi. Don't Forget to Try this Recipe.
- Potatoes : 2
- Fresh coconut (grated) : ¼ cup
- Raw bananas : 2 (Plantain)[Aratikaya]
- Curd : ½ cup
- Lady fingers : 5
- Green chillies : 2
- Onions : 2
- Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
- French beans : 6
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Drumstick : 1
- Mustard seeds : 1 tsp
- Carrot : 1
- Red chilli powder : ½ tsp
For Tempering [Popu]
- Mustard Seeds -1tsp
- Hing /Inguva - 1tsp
- Red chillies -2
- Curry leaves -few leaves
- Coriander leaves (kothmir)- 1 fistful
- Roast cumin seeds and grind along with coconut and green chillies to a fine paste.
- Cut vegetables into cubes and boil with salt till tender.
- Add beaten curd, coconut mixture, and salt and chilli powder in that mixture of cooked vegetables.
- Cook covered for 4-5 minutes.
- Heat oil; add mustard seeds, jeera, hing, redchillis and few curry leaves.
- Let them pop for few minutes.
- Add them to the curry.
- Sprinkle the Coriander leaves at the end.
- Serve them Hot.
Note: This Dish need to be served hot to enjoy the taste.