· Bell peppers of different colours -10
· Carrots-2 (finely chopped)
· Onions-2 (finely chopped)
· Alu/potatoes- 2
· Ginger – 1 inch finely chopped
· Green chilies/jalapeño – 2 (finely chopped)
· Tomato sauce- 1tsp
· Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
· Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
· Dhania –Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
· Cumin seeds – 1tsp
· Ground nuts(peanuts) – coarsely grounded – 1 tbsp
· Oil – 1 tbsp
· Wash the sweet bell peppers and keep them aside.
· Take a pan and add some oil to it and add some cumin seeds and let them splutter, now add onions and fry them till golden brown.
· Add potatoes ,carrots ,green chilies, ginger and salt to it, sauté them in the middle and let the vegetables cook till tender soft and add tomato sauce,chilli sauce, garam masala,dhania-jeera pwd,coarsely grinded peanut powder and mix well and cook for 5-7 min and remove from heat and let it cool off.
· Grind the cooked vegetables mixture.
· Cut the peppers length wise and apply some oil on the peppers and stuff the mixture.
· You can either bake the peppers in the oven or put them in the pan and fry them.
(I baked the peppers in the oven at 3500 F and baked them for 20 -25 min).
· Serve them Hot.