After a long time , i am back to blogging . Got a new laptop recently as a birthday gift from my dearest hubby R. So just thought of first clearing all the drafts and then try out the new one’s . In this attempt today i thought of posting one simple ,yet easy and instant breakfast ,healthy breakfast.”Wheat Dosa (Godhuma Dosa) is one of theinstant breakfast which we can prepare when we are running out of time
this is the best one . Here goes the recipe :
- Wheat flour /Chapathi atta -1 cup
- Water - sufficient enough to mix the batter
- Jeera powder - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Red Mirchi powder - 1tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Mix a cup of wheat flour with 2 cups of water .
- Stir in a teaspoon of rd mirchi powder,black pepper powder ,jeera powder and salt .
- Thoroughly mix teh batter without any lumps . The consistency of batter must be like the regular dosa batter or like a thick butter milk batter and should be in a pourable consistency not too watery nor too thick .
- Don’t let the batter sit for a long time once the batter is ready start pouring the dosa on the hot tawa .
- To prepare, the dosas lightly oil the dosa tava .
- Heat the tava over medium high and when it is hot pour a ladleful of batter on the hot tawa nd spread it in the shape of a dosa .sprinkle little oil on the surroundings of the dosa and cook for a minute or two.
- Wait until the underside of the dosa turns to be golden and then gently turn it to the other side.cook for another minute or two.
- Remove and serve hot with any chutney.