• Butter -3/4 cup
• Sugar- 11/2 cup
• Water-1/4 cup
• Baking soda -1/2 tsp
• Dry fruits – hand ful .
• Vanilla extract -1tsp
• Oatmeal – 3 cups [I used quaker oats]
• All –purpose flour /Maida – 2 cups
• Parchment / wax /cookie sheet -1
• Grind the butter and sugar. Add water and vanilla. Blend to form a cream.
• Combine baking soda, oatmeal and flour. Mix well. Add to above ingredients.
• Mix all the dry fruits/nuts into that mixture.
• Take any shape or take a measuring spoon and pour the mixture of cookie into that and drop it on a cookie sheet.
• Take a greased wax paper and drop the cookie mixture on to it.
• Bake at 350°F for 20- 25 minutes[In the middle check once for the rawness. Time varies from oven to oven , so be careful.
• After removing from oven . let them cool on a cooling grid for 10 mts.
• Enjoy the Cookies.