Chocolate chip cookies are one of the
most famous cookies. Recently when we went to Trader Joes shop we got a small packet of semi sweet chocolate chips and cocoa powder .so just thought of trying these cookies and eggless chocolate cake. After seeing many recipes I finally have tested the below version and giving you the recipe. Americas
· All-purpose-flour – 2 cups
· Baking powder – 1 tsp
· Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
· Semi –sweet Chocolate chips -1 tbsp
· Cocoa powder – ¼ tbsp (I used Hershey’s)
· Unsalted butter – ½ cup
· Granulated Sugar – 1 cup
· Preheat the oven to 350o F
· Beat the butter and sugar in a mixer to form a creamy mixture.
· Take a large bowl and add the flour, cocoa powder, Vanilla essence, baking powder, chocolate chips and the creamy mixture and mix well all the ingredients.
· Knead the dough to a firm mixture.
· Now take the dough and prepare small lemon sized balls out of it.
· Using palm of the hand, flatten each cookie to ½ inch thickness and place them on a slightly greased cookie sheet with each one 3 inches apart.
· Bake the cookies for 25 min -30 min until they become lightly brown in colour. (Time varies from oven to oven).
· Remove from oven; let them cool on a wire rack.