Hi Friends, I am back with another eggless cake, so this weekend after a long time raj would like to have a cake and I was thinking what to do then I found the ripened bananas in my kitchen and immediately started searching out for recipes online and finally found one and tested the below version with few modification to the original version. Here goes the recipe:
· Banana’s – 3 or 4 mashed
· Maida/All-purpose Flour – 2 cups
· Sugar- 1 cup
· Butter – 1 cup
· Soda -1/2 tsp
· Baking powder – 1 tsp
· Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
· Elaichi powder -1 tsp
· Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
· Milk – ½ cup
· Preheat the oven at 370o degrees
· Mix the allpurposeflour, soda, baking powder, elachi powder, cinnamon powder and sieve them together.
· In a mixer mash the bananas, put the sugar and butter a mix it for 1 min to get into a smooth paste.
· Slowly add the milk into the allpurposeflour mixture and mix them well to form into a smooth mixture.
· Now mix the mashed bananas mixture into the milk and allpurposeflour mixture.
· Just fold all the ingredients in one direction.
· Put the whole batter in a greased cake pan and put some almonds/raisins on the top of it and bake it in the oven for 20-25 min.
· Check with a knife or with a toothpick in the centre and if it comes out clean the cake is baked perfectly, otherwise, bake it for another 5 – 10 min and check it out once again.
· When it is baked, remove and let it cool for sometime and then cut it and serve it.