- Red chillies – 2 lb(very ripened and hot to taste only will be good for this pickle)
- Tamarind – 1 tbsp (Indian tamarind one is preferably)
- Salt to taste
- Hing – 1 tsp
- Wash and clean the red chillies, let them dry on dry cloth and make sure that no little piece of wetness need to be there on the chillies.
- Wipe the red chillies and put them in the grinder and grind the chillies coarsely with little salt and tamarind.
- Remove from the blender, Heat oil in a pan for 3- 4 min. and put hing.
- Remove from the heat, allow it cool and add it to the pickle.
- Add little bit of oil to the pickle and mix it well. Store it in a air tight jar.