This very quick snack is easy to prepare and ready to be served at any time of the day.
- Peanuts (soaked in water whole night) - 1 cup
- Small Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Lemon juice- 2 tsp
- Carrot – 1 medium size (grated into thin flakes)
- Kothimeer /fresh coriander- 1 small bunch (for garnishing)
- Boil the peanuts by adding little salt.
- Cool the peanuts and take it in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped onions, salt, grated carrot and mix well with the boiled peanuts and leave it aside for 2 min.
- Finally sprinkle few drops of lemon juice on the mixture of peanuts and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Peanut masala is ready to be served.