- Capsicum/Green bell pepper – 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (finely chopped)
- Cilantro – few handfuls
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
- Carrot - 1 (grated)
- Haldi/Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Vegetable oil -2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Take a pan and heat the oil and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, haldi to it and let them splutter and pop up.
- Add onions to it and stir fry them till onions become transparent, now that add the tomatoes and capsicum pieces in to the pan and cook it for 2 min.
- Mix them with a spatula in the middle and cook till both the tomato and capsicum are tender soft.
- Add little salt and once again mix well. Finally add the grated carrot mix it well with a spatula.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve them hot with rice/ Roti.