- Sweet corn- 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala- 1 tsp
- Dhaniya/Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – ½ tsp
- Cilantro/ Kothimeer – handful
- Melted butter- 1 tbsp
- Onions- 1 small (finely chopped)
- Jeera powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Tomatoes -1 (finely chopped)
- Boil the sweet corn, let it cook completely, keep aside and let it cool.
- Take a pan and add the melted butter /ghee and add onions and let it fry till onions turns to slight golden brown in colour.
- Now add tomatoes, salt, garam masala, jeera powder, chillipowder, dhaniyapowder and mix it with spatula.
- Finally add cooked corn to the masala and squeeze the lemon juice on the top of the corn and mix well with a spatula.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves, grated carrot