- Pudina Leaves – 1 bunch
- Spring onions / Onions - 4 finely chopped (or) 2 finely chopped
- Green chillies- 4 (slit in length wise)
- Cashew nuts - 6
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger/garlic paste -1 tsp
- Cooked white rice- 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Take a pan and heat it, when the pan gets heated ads oil to it.
- Add spring onions, green chillies and make them fry till onions become transparent.
- Add cashew nuts to the above mix and fry them too.
- After the onions get cooked add mint leaves and turn with spatula to cook for 2 mins.
- Now add garam masala and mix it well.
- Finally add ginger/garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins
- Take a large vessel and add the cooked rice to it.
- Add all these Mint Masala to the rice and add salt.
- Serve Hot the Pudina Rice with a Dollop of Ghee.