- Carrots-4 (finely chopped)
- Red chillies-5
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Tamarind juice - 1 tbsp
- Haldi - a pinch
- Cumin seeds/Jeera – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds/Avalu – 1 tsp
- Hing/Inguva – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves – few hand full
- Heat the pan and add oil to it.
- Add the chopped carrots and cook it till tender soft.
- Remove from heat and keep it aside and let it cool.
- Take another pan and add few drops of oil and add red chillies and fry them.
- Take a blender/grinder and add carrot, red chillies, tamarind juice, and salt and grind to form a coarse paste.
- Remove the mix into a bowl and add the tadka to the chutney.
- Serve hot with Rice /Roti.